I am currently in the middle of designing the Aztral Folk's latest album Los Kachivaches.
Aztral Folk's work is surreal, rhythmic and completely unique. I've known the band from when they first moved to Tucson and have had the pleasure of performing with Kiri, Laurel, Joaquin and Jonathan through Aztral Folk and Vox Urbana.
Basically, I believe in their creativity and talent.
And I also believe in the creativity and talent of everyone who is involved in producing this album.
Aztral Folk's Kickstarter page asks for a humble $1000 to produce a full length album and to give back to the various people who have donated their time and efforts to this project. They have already reached that goal. What I am asking you is to realize how little that $1000 is and to donate even more. Help fund truly talented and independent musicians who perform while holding down jobs and attending school.
And you don't have to be completely selfless about it. For a donation of $11 or more, you can get their album Los Kachivaches sent right to your door!
So sacrifice a couple drinks at the bar and donate that money to Aztral Folk and get their new album!
Thank you.